In the MBB (Mobile Broadband) era, the astonishing growth in data traffic carried by mobile broadband systems brought on by the integration of video, social networking and the overwhelming acceptance of mobile terminals puts severe pressure on existing mobile networks.
In order to meet the expected requirements of massive data traffic and mobile broadband, operators will be compelled to deploy a cellular system with a wider
band in order to provide a better user experience. This requires the
improvement of coverage and capacity, and a mobile broadband network
that can be experienced anywhere at any anytime.
started from a macro site, and then evolved to a DBS (Distributed Base
Station) which saves feeder loss and improves coverage. However, in
response to the mobile network in the MBB era, various challenges still
- Firstly, due to the co-existence of 2G, 3G and 4G, multi
bands are introduced. Existing site is too complex; limited space for
extension. New site acquisition is difficult; residents’ protest against
potential radiation scare.
- Secondly, technologies such as mTmR (high order MIMO), 3D
Beamforming, SDB (Software Defined Band) are hard to realize using
- Thirdly, network construction is still not fast and
flexible enough to quickly satisfy user requirement and enhance user
Designed to solve these problems, Huawei AAU is an active antenna system which integrates both the radio and antenna system, simplifies the site, speeds up site construction and prepares for the evolution towards the future.
The Huawei AAU family includes: AAU3911/AAU3910, AAU3902, AAU3920, and AAU3940,
which can provide corresponding solutions to operators according to
network requirements. The figure below shows the Huawei AAU family.网址:yii666.com
- AAU391X Series (Including AAU3910 and AAU3911)
391X series supports multiple bands and modes simultaneously. It can
effectively solve the problem of limited site space, and is able to
simplify the feeder and antenna system.
AAU 3910 serves for high frequency band (1.8GHz/2.1GHz/ 2.6GHz/AWS/PCS) scenarios, while AAU 3911 serves for both high and low frequency (700~900 MHz) scenarios.
3902 is the first product that can support Beamforming in the industry.
With accurate signal beam, network coverage and capacity can be greatly
supports ultra wideband, and SDB (Software Define Band) is employed in
order to adjust the frequency and modes by software. It allows operators
to plan out a more long term evolution strategy. Following the rule of
user migration, it can flexibly allocate radio frequency resources
remotely. No site visits are needed, effectively saving TCO
- AAU3940（Easy MacroTM）
has cylindrical design which is environmentally friendly. Its compact
size can deliver an astoundingly large output power as a macro site. It
can be installed on a lamp pole, or directly on a wall, greatly reducing
the difficulties of site acquisition, and improving the efficiency of
Applications & Benefits
- AAU seamlessly and efficiently integrates the radio and
antenna systems. One AAU supports one sector’s radio and antenna system,
reducing the number of equipment required, simplifying and leaving the
site less cluttered.
- AAU supports every series of the main stream spectrum, and
is one of the best solutions supporting 5 bands and 3 modes
- AAU integrates multiple ports with the antenna, making mTmR deployment much easier.
- AAU deployment is incredibly flexible. Easy MacroTM is small (150mm*750mm) and light (15kg), and also environmentally friendly.
- AAU moves the radio unit upward, requiring neither feeder nor jumper, saving on installation time.
- The highly integrated AAU also simplifies packing and
installation, which greatly saves transportation time and network
Improve network performance
- AAU supports 4RX technology; and since the radio unit is
moved upward, feeder loss is saved. Both of them improve network
coverage and capacity, especially indoor coverage.
- AAU supports Beamforming technology, improving network capacity and user experience.
AAU will develop itself towards the evolution of Massive MIMO and 3D Beamforming, continuously improving network performance.
2.6GHz/AWS/ PCS），AAU3911支持高频与低频（700~900 MHz）的组合配置。
AAU3920支持超宽带能力，运用Software Define Radio (SDR)和Software Define Band (SDB)技术，实现制式、频段软件可调。帮助运营商构建多制式、多频谱的中长期网络演进策略，伴随用户迁移，在制式间合理分配射频资源。并且可通过软件手段远程完成调整，无需二次进站，显著降低TCO。
AAU3940（Easy Macro™）, 其圆筒形外观设计可与周围环境完美融合，小体积却具备宏站级大功率，支持在路灯杆、电线杆和墙面等场景灵活安装，极大地降低站点获取难度，提高网络部署效率。
- AAU安装灵活，易选择站点。其中的Easy MacroTM更是小（150mm*750mm）且轻（15kg），外表美观大方，与周围环境易融为一体。
- AAU面向多收多发技术及3D Beamforming的演进，持续提升网络性能